Error-proofing the complete tightening process improves manufacturers’ quality control process by reducing the number of defective products pulled from the assembly line and hedging the risk of liability from product failures in the field. A screw rattling loose in the avionics of a high-performance jet or from an implanted medical device can cause significant liability and reputational damage.
Safeguarding against sequence and tightening failures requires you to deploy tools equipped with error-proofing capabilities that track each screw the tools fasten. Eliminate product rework and warranties by adding another layer of error-proofing to the manufacturing line.
This webinar teaches you how to deploy multiple error-proofing layers and techniques to your manufacturing process.
What You Will Learn:
- Why an improper tightening process or incorrect tool selection can cause fastening failures
- Why is it important to torque the fasteners in the proper sequence
- Ways to implement multiple layers of error-proofing systems within manufacturing
- Tactics for programming and monitoring various parameters of the tightening process
- How to watch and ensure the correct fastening sequence
- How to prevent parts from leaving the production area with missing screws
- Transforming the manufacturing area to be COVID-19 compliant
- Best practices for error-proofing the fastening process and tightening sequence to help reduce product liability
View Mountz torque webinar video
The Mountz smart electric screwdriver solution safeguards against fastening failures. The torque control system expedites all aspects of the automation process, from installing error-proofing disciplines to adaptive fastening strategies. The screwdriver system can implement multiple fastening steps into a simple workflow process for sensitive and complex assembly joints. The screwdriver system offers benefits for improving consistency and quality.
The Mountz smart electric screwdriver solution is for process reliability and efficiency with intelligent fastening strategies and high-precision torque accuracy. To see our full range of products, shop our store. Contact us anytime to ask a question. To inquire about price, request a quote. If you’d like to see our equipment in person, schedule an appointment. To get the latest torque-related news, follow us on LinkedIn.